Something came through my email today. Something that is so simple yet we always forget. Something that is so true, it made me smile.
Listen to/ Read these and see if you've checked off as many as I did.
- Walk for 10-30 mins everyday, smiling.
- Sit quietly for 10 mins everyday, in isolation if necessary.
- First thing upon waking up, say "My goal today is..."
- Before going to sleep, say "Today, I'm thankful for..."
- Live with the 3Es: Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
- Play more games than last year.
- Read more books than last year.
- Learn something new everyday.
- Look at the sky at least once a day, marvel at the majestic world surrounding us.
- Dream more while awake.
- Eat more natural foods.
- Drink green tea, plenty of water and a glass of red wine each day and toast to something beautiful in life.
- Try to make 3 people laugh everyday; and make everyone you meet smile.
- Invest your energy in the positive present, not rumours.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Eliminate clutter in the home, the car and the office.
- Don't let an opportunity pass to hug a friend.
- Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- It is not necessary to win every argument.
- Make peace with your past, so as not to ruin your present.
- You are the only one responsible for your happiness.
- Appreciate your body in all its' glory.
- Reject everything that is not useful, amusing or beautiful.
- Don't lose time; we already have everything else that we need.
- Have fantastic sex.
- Phone your family just to let them know you're thinking of them.
- Enjoy the voyage of life.
I've done alright. I guess lastly, but not least, the Missy just wants you to know: "Life is too short to not enjoy every moment of it."
If you have something you would like to add on to the list, holla here!