Like all respective games, there are definitely rules.
The rules are :
- I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog!
- Missy LOVES her fork! Read here to get the full picture, heh. And if you don't mind me taking the chance, make your vote right down there.. yep, that's right! Right down there.
- Missy didn't even know how to boil a decent bowl of rice nor fry an egg until she was 18 years old. Now that she's turning 23 (and married), she not only can whip up delicious pasta, she's beginning to love baking - to the extent that she stays up till 6am most of the days/nights looking at recipes she might or might not even try.
- Mood, and might I add, hunger, affect Missy.. big time. I can't say she's got her likes or dislikes because she pretty much can react differently to the same situation at different times. Noted with caution - poor hubz.
- Family is a huge part of Missy. She's got a responsible and caring Mummy who calls her princess; a funny joker Dad who provides countless entertainment on endless stressful nights during schooling (and working) days; a sensible elder brother who's the pillar of strength and inspiration; and an annoying, yet lovely younger sister who stood by her listening to her laments on anything and everything. And now, we welcome to the family, Baby C, who's the best friend Missy can count on, and whom love and care deeply touched her.
- Missy loves barren trees. They depict her fantasy well; sad, lonely and cold. History: Missy sought treatment for depression after her first year overseas, because of a certain female named Patricia. Hence, she hated the name and anything that is associated with that person. Recently, she had dumped in her face the words, "I do not want to have anything to do with you. I'm glad you're out of my life" and she's now feeling beyond relieved.
- Missy is absolutely a clean freak when it comes to sex. No dirty splashes, or drippings, or godknowswhat.. I'm sure you get the idea.
- Missy adores the two opposing extremes and never anything in between. Give her the high and fancy, and she'll squirm in delight; put her in a woodshed on the mountains and she'll crave the primative way of living.
- Random favourites as of this moment in time: moisturizer, hair serum, hairdryer and curling tongs, winter jackets, boots, hosiery, oven, mixing bowl, whisk, fork, eggs, cookies, hot chocolate, soy latte, crabmeat spaghetti, anchovies, Desperate Housewives, Sex and the City, homemade foods, Chanel earrings, woman's body, pregnant lady's body, twins, tiger, own apartment, money, stable career.. yah, I guess that's about all, for now, that is.
8 random facts/habits about Missy Allets. There you go.