Truth is, Missy suffered a major breakdown. Because pressures are swamping in truckloadfuls, from all directions and at the speed of Holy Light. So then, while trying to cope, I burst a vein and sought solace in the grim company of robed masters, white angels and a thousand kinds of pills. This blog is the first thing I come home to since I've earned back my sanity.
All that, of course, never happened. Did I hear a sigh of relief? Or maybe that's cursing..
At least now we know missing a few blog posts ain't suicidal afterall.
What really did happen the past month was;
- Adding new babies to the family. And a couple of snails. One black, one yellow, if you must know.
- Spending quality love with Baby Hubz during his Easter break. He fell sick, that poor baby. So I cooked up a stormy love of congee, clear soups, noodle soups, pork&chives puffs and papaya toasts (this one was just for me, btw).
- Planning our pending retirement. No, just kidding, but that sure cheered me up!! We planned for our much anticipated trip to Norway in July. He hadn't been home for 5 years; I can see the longing in his eyes. And me, I'm just having mixed, albeit very powerful, feelings.
- Talking, and seriously talking, about having a baby. Not the swimming kind, but the crying kind. Yeah, the give-me-what-I-want-or-I'll-cry kind, the NO-I-don't-want-to-eat-veges kind, and I think, the Momm-Dad-I-love-you kind. *blush. We're counting down to 2 or 3 years now.
- The career change is taking off.
- I missed spicy food. REAL spicy.
- I spent most of my time on Twitter.
- I bawled uncontrollaby because I couldn't fit in my jeans. Then comforted myself with chocolate brownie slice.