20070208

I Get The Worry Bugs Too

February the 8th now.

It's our one-year-and-10-month anniversary. Exactly 2 months from now before we reach the 2 years benchmark.

Yes, I'm very excited. But no, I have yet to come up with anything interesting.

That, plus the fact that Valentine's is just a week away. Oh dear! Oh dear!

I used to be a hopeless romantic. Surprising him in every other way that few can think of. Him, on the contrary, is nothing of the sort. Almost direct opposite, I'd say.

So, needless to say, even the fire will burn out if no one stirs the woods. About a year after we went out, my creativity slowly fade. Not yet dead... just slowly fading.

And that's when guilt creeps, eating me out, leaving me all vulnerable to threats and bloodshed. Just saying...

So, what do I do? What do I do?

Maybe I should just attack him or something? You know, not too serious, but serious enough to get him to hospital. Then, I can be all submissive and tend to him like a dear little mistress. Plus, it'll be a totally unique Valentine's experience. What you all think?

*sigh...

Not that good an idea, I see.

Ah well, I'm off to do some creative thinking. If mine sucks, I'd still love to wish you all out there a divine celebration ;)

Ciao, now.


No comments: