20070607

Two more!!

Two more days! Just two more fucking unbearable long days!!

Tell me, am I unusually excited or am I unusually excited? Tell me, cos I really don't know what's happening to me.

First, there's lack of sleep. And getting startled awake by my heart thumping wildly at 7 in the morning is not helping. That, plus vivid dreams of contents which are not suitable for general reading pleasure I rather keep to myself.

Second, I've been gorging myself silly. I know winter's supposed to be an excuse for hot chocolates, but 3am? Missy, you have got to know what's better NOT to do if you still want to fit in that dress on your wedding, aye.

Third, I can't think straight. I simply can't! I've sent 4 work-emails in the span of half an hour on the same topic to the same group of people. Each one updating what I've forgotten to include in the previous one. I know getting married makes one excited and anticipating the big day, I just didn't know it makes you a dimwit too.

Last but certainly not least, I almost cried yesterday. Just because I can't tie my hair. That's right, you heard/seen right! Now you know, when you can't tie your hair up nicely, you cry..

Other than that, yeah, things are pretty great..

Definitely.

How's your side then?



1 comment:

**************Jz***************** said...

BIATCH U GETTING MARRIED TODAY? OR TOMORROW??????? CONGRATS YA HEY POST SOME WEDDING PICS OF YOUR OVER HERE EHHHHHH

P.S.: WHERE DID U GET YOUR WEDDING DRESS FROM?????? NICE??????? HEHEHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE